- Go to www.jobs.msu.edu
- On the left, click on “Search Postings”
- On the right-hand-side, put in the appropriate position number, which is 3779, in the box next to “Posting Number” and then click on the “Search” button below “Major Administrative Unit...” on the left-hand-side
- Click on “View” under the column “Job Title”
- Click on “Apply for This Posting”
- Assistant Professor of Economics
Empirical Microeconomics is our high priority area, especially in the subfield of Public Economics. Junior candidates should have three letters of recommendation emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with applicant's name in subject field. Senior candidates should have letters of recommendation sent only by request from recruiting committee. Any questions should be emailed to email@example.com.
When applying, please upload your CV, cover letter, list of references (names only), teaching philosophy and evaluation materials for previous classes taught. Candidates should have three letters of recommendation emailed directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with name of candidate in the subject line.